To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within identified specialist areas.
Focusing on the promotion of our clients Prescription Home Delivery Service, and associated Urology, Continence, Stoma and wound care products.
Focus on the promotion of Home delivery services for partnership charities such as:
- SIA Healthcare through SIA Charity partnership
- Shine Home Delivery
- Other Key Charity Accounts depending on strategic plan
Grow territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
To build and maintain relationships with customer contacts to secure new business.
Consistently work to the company standards in relation to our Compass Point and core values.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Focus on Formulary inclusions for targeted products
- To sell to healthcare professions and non-medical decision makers in both Primary care, and acute settings.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to maintain existing business and generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Manages their time effectively on territory, and can establish a business plan.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with, sales management, sales team, marketing, nursing team, accounting, logistics and technical service groups all within the company circle of trust
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on account status, development planning, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in exhibitions, education days and sales meetings as required and requested.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Reports directly to Sales Director
- Able to communicate confidently to all levels
- Highly organized and able to demonstrate good time management
- Able to create effective business plans, and work with plan to fruition
- Demonstrate tenacity and motivation to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Customer focused
- Strong track record of sales success
- Ability to create new business opportunities for Bullen Healthcare services and products.
- Experience of selling to the NHS in England and Wales an advantage
- Can create solutions and demonstrate problem solving abilities.
JOB TITLE: Territory Manager
Salary: £28-£40K (dependent on experience) + Bonus + Car/mobile phone.