North West & North Wales Region :
Prime Job Objective:
Support the sales team to develop and nurture satisfactory customer relations.
Develop excellent product knowledge.
Assist marketing actions to promote the portfolio.
Organise and deliver training internally and customers.
The activity will be based mainly – but not limited to – in the north west, around Liverpool, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent. Occasional actions in other part of the country will also be required
Territories can be changed and amended according to business needs and the company will inform you of these.
- Attend surgeries in hospitals, according to availability, level of priority and geographical location.
- Communicate directly with the Territory Manager (TM) before and after surgery, informing them of any issues or if any interest in other products.
- Support TM for meetings and workshops. This will be done according to availability, level of priority and geographical location
- Develop expertise in our products. This includes the design rationale, the positioning on the market against the competition and the studies / data / publications supporting it.
- Work with Surgeons on the planning App with or without the GPS. Help with the initial setup, training and smooth usage. Provide planning presentation when needed or requested. Liaise directly with BlueOrtho to address issues.
- Deliver clinical product knowledge through training and theatre support for Theatre Staff and Surgeons, always ensuring that the patient safety and positive outcomes are achieved.
- Provide and deliver product training to employees (e.g new starters)
- Support with new product launches in the UK
- Support the Marketing activity. Help in the development and management of promotional actions.
- Help organise exhibitions and attend if required.
- Help organise courses in the UK (e.g Cadaver labs) and attend if required.
- Accompany surgeons to visitation centres, Cadaver labs and other meetings nationally and internationally if required.
- Provide Manager with regular report on activity, as per agreed template.
- Maintain expenses within the allocated budget.
- Adhere to all guidelines and compliance regulations set within the industry.
- Follow procedure and requirements regarding cars and company property.
- Attend all courses, seminars and training sessions as deemed necessary.
- Ad-hoc additional duties as instructed by your Line Manager.
- Maintain the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion, Innovation & Excellence.
- The role is field based and will require significant travel. There will be some nights away from home to ensure the territory is effectively managed.
- Successfully attend and assist in clinical cases
- Deliver training as and when required
- Develop expert product knowledge