To manage sales for defined private and NHS accounts and serve as the primary liaison between those customers and Our key client, This position focuses on building customer alliances, establishing and maintaining product differentiation and achieving short and long term sales objectives. Identifying customer needs and providing solutions which create a professional relationship between the customer and BHUK. This role reports to the National Sales Manager.
• Achieve account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives.
• Create and execute territory and key account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of your fertility portfolio.
• Maintain a superior level of product and market knowledge to accomplish territory objectives particularly strengthening and expanding current valued customer relations and identifying and building new ones.
• Plan and implement effective professional and patient education programs as required to develop and support key accounts
• Demonstrate expert skill level with customer facing responsibilities, critical thinking, analysis, planning and execution.
Devise and propose innovative commercial policies to win and maintain business.
• Manage the territory budget and accurately report budget activity to your management.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the key healthcare professionals and take a high science approach focused on identifying needs and providing solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong working knowledge and relationships with payers
• Plan, execute, measure and share strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
• Develop and maintain a collaborative approach with BHUK teammates.
• Provide all necessary and requested field data on a timely basis.
• Actively demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, ethical behaviour and integrity in all aspects of KAM role.
• Recognize and demonstrate sensitivity to and maintain a level of confidentiality as required both internally and externally.
• Maintain an excellent level of continuous-improvement, personal and professional growth to grow territory sales and accomplish territory objectives.
• Maintain an expert operating knowledge of all company policies and guidelines including those addressing interactions with healthcare professionals, Compliance and Business Conduct
Science based / business based degree
• Minimum 3-5 years secondary care sales experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance.
• Experience in Men’s Health & Women’s Health markets desirable
• Scientific or clinical background desirable.
• Large account management experience highly desired
• Experience with pharmacy and other collaboration partners highly desired
• Experience selling in highly competitive markets is a must
• Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers • Strong Strategic Business Planning as well as Critical Thinking skills required
• Able to support multiple tasks, initiatives, and projects simultaneously
• Self-motivated and must thrive on challenge
• Maintain personal level of accountability and ownership of results
• Ability to work as a member of a team to accomplish goals.
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Customer oriented
• Strong sales, time management and administrative skills
• Minimum of intermediate level computer skills (MS Office products) required.
Up to £55k plus
+ 10K Commission + 6K car allowance, 5% pension, healthcare, phone, laptop etc