2nd Line Service desk analyst / On site engineer
Previous MSP experience (essential)
Office 365 Administration (essential)
Azure / Ad Administration (essential)
Antivirus KNowledge (essential)
Our key client is now in their new offices and are looking for reliable, MSP trained 2nd line engineers to work the service desk and to go onsite occasionally.
They are a very good employer with a great team and excellent management!
This is a great opporunity for the right people to come in at a time of growth and prosperity, great established company, secure and cash rich with a good flow of work for the service desk.
Be well mannered, well experienced and have a great attitude please!
We look forwar to talking to you and should you feel it is a good fit, Interviews will be quick and concise.
- Salary range – £27 – 37k
- holiday, 20 days, plus birthday, plus Christmas – new year, plus bank holdays
- pension, Standard NEST pension
- bonus, TBC – Bonus system being launched in 1 month at company wide event
- All business mileage paid for
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bicester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Drivers Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)