Hopefully this Job is for you…
We are looking for the trailblazers, the entrepreneurs, the dealmakers and the sales stars!
We want to talk to you if you :
- Want to learn to be a top IT account manager
- Want to succeed through hard work and dedication
- want to build a portfolio of accounts
- Enjoy the buzz of selling
- Want to earn big commission
- Want to work for a company that values you for what you can bring and supports your sales with multi channel partnerships, accreditations and framework agreements so you have NO BARRIERS TO SELL!
Our client is a respected VAR with relationships across all distribution and supply chain networks.
We have positions in SW London, KT9 area.
Office based, Amazing Environment, Big Career path!
Drop us your cv today to start the conversations.
Our client is a top player in the IT hardware and Services space with framework agreements in place and platinum accreditations to support your clients needs.
Recently moved into new offices they are looking to expand their salesforce and want to attract established IT Account Directors to fill senior sales roles with the right salary and pay plan. (all negotiable)
The Client :
- SW London/Surrey based IT Reseller
- Hardware focussed with full suite of services to offer to your client base (anything you currently sell into your clients you will be able to retain the same or better the level of service with top level margins)
- CCS framework approved for public sector sales
- Platinum Partners (multi vendor)
- Multi partner choice of providers to enable the best pricing and GP on the day on your deals
- Winning environment
- Monday to Friday in the office
- Relaxed and Fun but professional business environment to work in
- New offices, close to train and bus, easy access and parking KT9
Apply for a confidential discussion about this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chessington: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)