We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Mid level experienced UI Designer to join one of our clients based in London working in a Consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years UI Design expertise and may have already worked within an agency or consultancy environment and be passionate and strive to create beautiful, functional and delightful experiences.
- To work as part of the Design team.
- Able to work on projects independently.
- Collaborate with the Design team and bring ideas to the table.
- Be able to turn complex problems into simple solutions.
- To produce high quality designs from concept to delivery across many channels and platforms.
- Gather insights and turn them into informed design decisions.
- To have the ability to prototype your designs with low or hi fidelity and present them to the team and clients in usability evaluation.
- To build design systems.
- Able to present your designs to the Design Team and the Client.
- Collaborate with the Dev team to hand over designs in the format required.
- Design Degree.
- 2-4 years of User Interface Design experience.
- A background in designing Digital experiences for various brands ranging from start ups to corporate companies.
- Ability to present the UI visually in an easy to read and easy to understand format.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a cross functional product development team.
- Able to present ideas and designs effectively.
- A strong portfolio or UI/ Digital Design works.
- Passionate and collaborative.
- Sense of humour.
If you would like to join a highly talented Design Team who work very collaboratively, as well as working on various exciting projects, then please apply now with cv and portfolio along with cover letter outlining your experience and salary