We are excited to be recruiting for a Strong Mid / Senior level UX Designer to join a growing team within an established start up consultancy based in London, currently with a view to stay remote and attend the office here and there in the future (hybrid).
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate and an experienced UX Designer who wants to make a difference to the User Experience and produce the best user scenarios within a range of different projects across varying industries such as Banking/Finance/Insurance/Travel/Tech etc for digital transformations as well as working with clients who want to increase their digital presence.
- To take on complex tasks and transform them to intuitive, accessible and user friendly designs for the clients customers
- To envisage how the users experience products and be able to bring that vision to life
- To collaborate closely with the Design Team, Developers, Researchers and Product Managers throughout the whole design process from user flows, wireframing, building UI mock ups and prototypes
- To anticipate what users need and be the advocate for them to ensure the final product exceeds expectations
- You will also help to define the user model and user interface for clients’ products
- To develop high level / detailed storyboards, mock ups and prototypes to communicate effectively the interaction and design ideas
- To gage usability of new and existing products and be able to make suggestions for change
- To produce high quality User Experience Design and be a strong member of the design team who will add value
Qualifications And Experience:
- A design related degree (UX)
- 3-5 years commercial UX Design experience across a range of digital channels (web/mobile etc)
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe CC/Axure/Sketch/Figma/Framer/InVision etc)
- A good level of technical experience in order to collaborate with the development team
- Strong communication and collaboration experience
- Able to add value to the team with ideas and contributions
- To regularly keep up and have a keen interest in industry standards
- Team player
- Sense of Humour!
If you are keen to join a fantastic culture with a growing and talented team of designers, work on some exciting and varied projects, add value, want to work hybrid, 50% home and 50% office – then apply now with your CV and Portfolio