SW London / Surrey KT9
Job Title: Head of Services
Location: Remote / Warrington / Chessington
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: Up to £75,000
Our key client is seeking a person to lead their services proposition. The role will have
responsibility not only for ‘what’ services are sold but also ‘how’ services are sold. Developing
and updating a service catalogue which is relevant and reactive to customer challenges.
Supporting and developing the sales team along with the Sales Director to ensure commercial
success, We require an induvial to ‘drive’ the end-to-end process of becoming a serious
service provider to our customers.
They are a leading IT solutions provider based in the UK who are dedicated to creating great IT
experiences – we seek to win the hearts and minds of IT strategy-makers, professionals, and
users. Our attitude is that no challenge is too big, no detail too small. We tackle both the
ordinary and the extraordinary with the same focus and originality of thought that ensures our
IT solutions make a difference.
Our culture of serving customers with commitment, professionalism, and charisma runs
through everything we do – we’re born to serve. From ensuring that our team are always
happy, to exceptional customer service, it’s in our name to work hard and only deliver the best
solutions to our customers. we do everything we can to
live up to our service based image, resolutely dedicating ourselves to the happiness and satisfaction of all our
customers. But we also know the value of encouraging a fun and positive atmosphere amongst
our people, and fully believe that if our people are happy, our customers will be too. Great
service, a smile, and a can-do attitude is what keeps our customers coming back to us time and
• Create and deliver robust company services strategy focusing specifically on:
• Maximising company profit driven by services
• Increasing YoY services revenue
• Developing customer base consuming services
• Maintaining an innovative and market driven service catalogue
• Discovering and building delivery partner relationships to support the service:
• Risk management (Customers, Partners, and contractual exposure)
• Building and maintaining excellent peer to peer relationships within valued
• Actively engaging with the sales team to create a service selling ethos.
• Ensuring the sales team are well supported with enablement training and collateral to
effectively communicate the services proposition to customers.
• Focus on the operational processes and governance which underpin services to
maintain excellent customer experience on every engagement.
• Effective delivery of the contractual or professional services obligations that customers
have procured from them.
• Foster a culture of continuous service improvement and process efficiency which is
aligned to company strategy.
• Champion services both internally and externally.
• Be a Data Evangelist! – Through reporting and analytics ensure that ‘Services’ records and
information is documented and up to date on the IT systems.
• Report on services performance (commercially and operationally) as required by
the leadership team.
• Continually maintain industry and market awareness to ensure the services
proposition is well placed to maximise opportunity both in innovation and relevance to
• People management in accordance with the company ethic and values.
• Represent services at industry events and exhibitions.
• Enhancing the internal services capability to maximise customer experience and
manage risk. Investigating, evaluating, proposing, and ultimately delivering new
initiatives such as dedicated customer contact centre, service desk and technical triage
You will have previous experience of delivering industry leading services to a varied customer
base. An inquisitive nature with a degree of entrepreneurial flair to drive the next phase of
growth powered by services. You will have the ability to think strategically and have
the drive and control to ensure plans are effectively managed, reported and executed.
Commercial awareness and maximising opportunity / conversion will be an integral part of your
DNA twinned with the operational mindset to ensure process efficiency. Experience of
developing new teams and departments within a company with excellent integration would be
Fundamental to this role:
• Extremely well organised with good all-round communication skills and excellent
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with
management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical
• Ability to think strategically and develop, maintain, and deliver outcome-based
proposals / plans.
• An extensive understanding of services and technology.
• Competent with Microsoft Office and collaboration applications.
• A flexible approach to work and prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to exceed customer
expectations with an attention to detail.
• Applies knowledge and skills through handling complex problems beyond own area of
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Agreeable to working shifts if required.
• A great sense of humour!
• Pension scheme
• Access to company Salary Sacrifice schemes
• Flexible holiday entitlement
• Involvement in company incentives
• Company Laptop
• Employee referral bonus